20 September 2006

 

Clarence Rosario: September 20, 2006 -- "Shadrach"

"Shadrach" by The Beastie Boys
Lyrics

Yahoo! Music

Had to get this one out there, and it's damned late, since this is from Sunday for Pete's sake.

But since I was headed to the Atlantic Antic in Brooklyn for the first time on Sunday, it's no surprise that "Shadrach" was going through my head all day. Specifically:

"So I'm out pickin pockets at the atlantic antic
And nobody wants to hear you cause your rhymes are so frantic
I mix business with pleasure way too much
I mean wine and women and song and such"

And besides, really, how long could I go without posting a B-Boys song, y'all?

Comments:
I love the tie-in story. Soundtrack of your life...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?